now browsing by category
In case you were wondering what the average BAC was for day one, we started keeping track! We had hundreds of people test themselves, many coming back two or three times throughout the day! Stop by the booth and see where you are compared to the rest of the group!
Day 1 at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is off to a great start. We want to give special thanks to Claire Matthews and Shoreline Village property management team for allowing us to participate for our 4th year in a row! Every year we get more and more popular, and we owe this opportunity directly to them.
The skies are clear, the sun is bright, and the temperature is nearing 80 degrees before 11 AM. If you come down to the Grand Prix make sure to stop by and test your BAC!
WHEN: Saturday, February 9th / 8pm – Midnight
WHERE: The beautiful Inner-City Arts campus at 720 Kohler Street in downtown Los Angeles (not normally open to the public). The campus, made up of several award-winning buildings and outdoor space, is where Inner-City Arts provides elementary, middle and high school students, many living in Los Angeles’ poorest neighborhoods, with arts education and the tools and skills they need to succeed academically and personally.
WHAT: A giant party just like the famous high school tradition… But totally FAKE! We’re taking over the entire award-winning Inner-City Arts campus to raise money for the great work they do.
- Get a commemorative Fake Prom portrait folder (it’s soooo rad) and take an ‘Awkward Prom Portrait’ with Oh Snap Studios!
- Dance your ass off or partake in the wallflower tradition: We’re creating a ‘high school gym’ in the performing arts building!
- Drink Up! We’re transforming the theater building into a Bar with free cocktails, wine, non-alcoholic beverages and more!
- Enjoy sweet treats from Tender Greens
- Relax and chill with friends (or a date!) in one of our outdoor seating areas underneath the stars!
- Get crafty at our DIY Table, sit down and make a fab corsage or boutonnière!
Dont Die Drunk is proud to be offering free Breathalyzer tests to everyone in attendance. We hope to make sure everyone makes a safe, informed decision, and gets home safely!